Castle recommends that you carefully read these.
–You undertake to return the Vehicle to castle at the agreed place, on the date and at the time indicated on the Rental agreement. If you return the Vehicle to any other Castle rental location you will pay charge for that .
-If you want to keep the Vehicle for a period longer than that originally set out in the rental agreement, You are must first contact by phone in order to extend the Duration of the rental Agreement and this may require you to come in person to Castle location).
-The Vehicle is insured for the period mentioned on the rental agreement.
-You must return the Vehicle immediately if Castle asks you to do so. In the event that the Vehicle is not delivered to Castle upon request will do any necessary to repossess the Vehicle. You will be Liable for any costs associated with such Repossession.
-The end of the rental is defined by the return of the Vehicle and of its keys to the rental counter at the agreed castle location.This must be done to a Castle employee and under no Circumstances should you give the keys to any person present at the Castle location and who you assume or who purports to be a castle employee.
-If the Vehicle is returned without its keys, you will be invoiced for the cost of the replacement keys. Castle Under no circumstances will accept any liability for articles that may have been left in the Vehicle at The end of the rental.
-Outside the normal opening hours, depositing the keys and documents in a letter box does not constitute the end of the rental. You remain liable for any damages until a castle employee takes Possession of the Vehicle, documents and keys when the Castle location opens.
-In the event of measures by third parties, including attachment, confiscation or impounding of the Vehicle, you must immediately inform castle in writing. Castle will then be entitled to take all Measures which it deems necessary to protect its rights. You will be liable for all damage, cost and/or expenses associated with the above measures and for any direct, indirect, and consequential. Damages (such as loss…) to the Vehicle unless it is demonstrated that Castle is directly responsible for such confiscation or impounding of the Vehicle. Accident You will be liable for any Damages to castle when renting a Vehicle that has been entrusted to you. Therefore, in the event of theft of the Vehicle or damages caused to it, you must fully indemnify castle (the indemnification will include the amounts corresponding to the repair costs, resale value of the Vehicle, loss of use, administration charges, spare parts and labour costs. The above-mentioned invoiced repair Costs are payable under the same conditions as for the payment of the rental agreement .in any case you must get a police & accident report.
-Furthermore castle will have no responsibility for loss, theft, robbery or damage of whatever nature relating to objects or which are found in the Vehicle including, in Particular, baggage and/or goods.
-The total charges for each rental will be determined according to the price list applicable at the time of rental. If you do not meet the preconditions for a contractual rate, then the standard rate Is to be paid.
-When payment is made by means of a credit card, an authorization will be requested prior to the start of the rental.
-The minimum amount of the authorization will be determined by multiplying the rate by the rental period reserved by you and other relevant charges. This amount is not debited. It is held Cardholder’s bank account until the final rental charge amount is debited.
-If the vehicle won’t be returned with a full fuel tank, you will be charged for the missing quantity of fuel and for the refueling service according to the tariffs in force in the country of rental, Unless you have subscribed to the full tank option.
– Both at check-out and check-in Castle will be together with you, record in the rental agreement all visible light damage to a vehicle in compliance with the detailed list of light damages and repair Costs displayed at the counter which you hereby acknowledge.
Loss Damage Waiver (LDW)
If chosen and indicated in the rental agreement or if included in the rate, this facility will limit your liability for any damage to the Vehicle which is not otherwise recovered from a third party, subject to the Non-Waivable Charge.
USE OF THE VEHICLE
- The hirer shall not:
- a) use or allow the vehicle to be used for the transport of passengers for hire or reward
- b) sublet or hire the vehicle to any other person; c) allow the vehicle to be used outside his/her authority;
c)operate the vehicle or allow it to be operated in circumstances that constitute an offence (which relates to driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs)
- d) operate the vehicle or allow it to be operated in any race,speed test,rally or contest, or operated on any race or rally circuit or in any event as a race-maker or testing in preparation for any of them;
- e) drive or allow the vehicle to be driven by any person if at the time of driving the vehicle the driver does not hold a current full valid driver’s license appropriate for the vehicle;
- f) allow the vehicle to be driven by any person who is not named or described in the Rental Document as a person permitted to drive the vehicle;
- g) operate the vehicle or allow it to be operated to propel or tow any other vehicle.
- h) Operate or allow the vehicle to be used in involvement with any illegal activity.
HIRER’S OBLIGATIONS The hirer shall ensure that:
- a) All reasonable care is taken when driving and parking the vehicle;
- b) the oil in the vehicle is maintained at the proper level;
- c) Only the fuel type specified for the vehicle will be used;
- d) the tires are maintained at their proper pressure;
- e) The vehicle is locked and secure at all times when it is not in use and the keys kept under the hirer’s personal control at all times;
- f) Should a warning light be illuminated or the hirer believes the vehicle requires mechanical attention, the hirer will stop driving and advise the owner immediately;
- g) All drivers authorized to use this vehicle during the term of hire are aware of and comply with the terms outlined in the Rental Agreement; and any authorized driver carries their driver’s license With them in the vehicle at all times and will produce it on demand to any enforcement officer.
The hirer acknowledges that the cover referred to will not apply:
- a) At any time when the driver of the vehicle is under the influence of alcohol or any drug;
- b) At any time when the vehicle is in an unsafe or unroadworthy condition, such condition arising during the course of the hire, that caused or contributed to the damage or loss, and the hirer or driver was aware or should Have been aware of the unsafe or unroadworthy condition of the vehicle;
- c) At any time when a mechanical failure breakdown or breakage occurs and/or an electrical or electronic failure or breakdown occurs that is the result of improper use of the vehicle. This exclusion also applies to damage to the engine or transmission system directly resulting from any mechanical failure breakdown or breakage, but does not otherwise apply to resulting damage to other parts of the vehicle;
- d) At any time when the vehicle is driven in any race, speed test, reliability trial, rally or contest, or operated on any race or rally circuit or in any event as a pace-maker, or testing in preparation for any of them;
- e) At any time when the vehicle is driven by anyone not named or described in the Rental Document as a person permitted to drive the vehicle (unless the hirer is a body corporate or Department of State and the driver is authorized by them to drive, subject to all other terms and conditions in the Rental Agreement);
- f) At any time when the vehicle is driven by an unlicensed person;
- driver, or a person under the hirer’s authority or control;
- h) At any time when the driver commits a traffic offence while driving the vehicle;
- i) At any time when the vehicle is loaded or is being loaded in excess of the manufacturer’s specifications;
- j) At any time when the vehicle is being loaded or unloaded beyond the limits of a thoroughfare and such loading or unloading is not performed by the driver or attendant of the vehicle;
- k) At any time when the driver fails to stop or remain at the scene following the occurrence of an accident where required to do so by law;
- l) To any fine or penalty imposed as a result of prosecution for breach of any law;
- m) To any puncture, cut or bursting of any tyre, or damage to any tyre by application of brakes; n) to any overhead damage to the vehicle or to the property of any third party resulting from such overhead damage
- o) At any time when the vehicle was operated beyond the term of the Rental Agreement or any agreed extension of the term,or at any other time or in any other circumstances notified by the owner to the hirer.
- g) At any time when the vehicle is willfully or recklessly damaged or lost by the hirer, a nominated
All penalties related to traffic and/or parking offences are the responsibility of the hirer and the owner may charge the hirer’s credit card for any traffic and/or parking offence infringement fees incurred by the hirer. The owner undertakes, in the event that the owner receives notice of any traffic or parking offenses incurred by the hirer, to send a copy of any such notice to the hirer as soon as is practicable and to provide the necessary information to the relevant issuing authority for such notices to be directed to the hirer.
The owner may also charge an administration fee of 20KWD to cover the cost of processing and sending to the hirer notices related to traffic and/or parking infringements.
To make a booking you must complete our booking form which is easy to follow and secured with the latest encryption technology. Once we receive your form, we will, subject to availability, confirm your booking by emailing you a confirmation voucher and invoice. If you are booking via phone, please make sure you have read the terms and conditions of the vehicle you wish to rent first. Our reservations consultant will ask you if you have read the terms and agree to them before proceeding. The onus is always on the renter to ensure they make themselves fully aware of the terms displayed on our website. Please note that a 3% credit card or debit card surcharge will be added when your payment is processed.
we are committed to providing a quality service and aim for complete customer satisfaction. In the event of cancellation, any refunds or penalties are detailed in the terms and conditions of your selected vehicle that you are asked to read and accept at time of booking. In the event you are unsatisfied with our service, please contact us within 48 hours of placing your booking or request and we will work to resolve any issues.
– In case of accident and customer buy full insurance ,Customer has to brindg police ststion report and pay the Excees of the car .
– In case of accident and customer rent without buying full insurance, customer has to bring police station report and pay fees to open document car in the insurance company and rental days which car stop in the repair shop until finish repairing.